Monday, March 28, 2011

Trailers and Posters..

The trailer for Kelley Armstrong's new book The Gathering was released. I enjoyed her previous YA series so I am looking forward to reading this one.



It's pretty awesome and the end left me curious as to what happened!

They also released the trailer for Gayle Forman's Where She Went. I loved If I Stay and am looking forward to reading this one when it's released.



I am a huge Harry Potter fan. Love the series and the movies. The last movie(sniff)is coming out later this summer and they released an amazing poster for it.



Amazing right? I am so excited and yet sad for this movie to come out. It's going to be so bittersweet.

2 comments:

  1. I am also a giant Harry Potter nerd! My son,daughter and I are both sad and excited for the final movie. That poster gave me chills! Thanks for posting it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh, that's the first time I've seen the trailer for The Gathering! I can't wait to read that book, it's going to be aweeeeesome!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Thank you for stopping by my blog and thank you even more for leaving me a comment.

I have decided to make this an awards free blog. I appreciate the gesture, and love that you thought of my blog, however I simply can't pass them along as required.

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...