Saturday, January 26, 2013

New To My Book Closet


It's that time of the week again. Time to show you what bookish goodies made their way into my home and book closet (to be saved from the evil book eating cat monster named Aria). This is inspired by the various "mailbox" posts out there (eg. In My Mailbox by The Story Siren, and Stacking the Shelves by Tynga's Reviews).

There was much fangirling and squealing at the mailbox when my one book of the week showed up.


Tarnish by Katherine Longshore (goodreads)

I will be reading this immediately. I can't wait until closer to the release date, and nor do I want to. Review will be posted during a special week (details coming soon) but expect fangirling once finished. I kind of LOVE Anne Boleyn and I have a feeling that Katherine's portrayal of her is going to be breathtaking.

Happy Sunday and Happy Reading!

5 comments:

  1. Ooohh I LOVE reading about Anne Boleyn! I used to be so obsessed with anything to do with the Tudors and Henry VI's 6 wives but it's been a while since I read anything about them! Can't wait to read this :)

    Happy Reading!
    x
    Here’s mine :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why haven't I heard of this yet?! So adding it to my to-read list right now. Hope you'll love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that you have an evil book eating cat monster! Too funny! Not familiar with this one, so will keep an eye out for your review. Enjoy!

    My books.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Excited to hear what you think of this. The cover is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a beautiful cover, I love the font for 'Tarnish'. And I agree, Anne Boleyn is interesting.

    You can see my book post here.

    ~Ailsa

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Thank you for stopping by my blog and thank you even more for leaving me a comment.

I have decided to make this an awards free blog. I appreciate the gesture, and love that you thought of my blog, however I simply can't pass them along as required.

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...