Thursday, February 27, 2014

I am guest posting.....




As you may know, I am part of an online book club with some other fantastic bloggers. The Sisterhood of the Traveling Bookclub recently selected Endless Love to be our February selection. The people over at Harper Collins Canada asked me if I would like to contribute something to the Savvy Reader website. They are starting this new feature where bloggers and/or readers review books that have been recently turned into movies.

Savvy Reader, and HCC Frenzy (for the YA market) are amazing sites that Harper Collins Canada uses to connect with their readers. If you have time check them out! You may have also heard of their 50 Book Pledge. This not only provides a fantastic way to keep track of your reading (via their fantastic website) but is also a great way to interact with readers.

You can find my guest post about Endless Love by Scott Spencer at - http://thesavvyreader.ca/2014/the-reel-story-endless-love-by-scott-spencer/


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Thank you for stopping by my blog and thank you even more for leaving me a comment.

I have decided to make this an awards free blog. I appreciate the gesture, and love that you thought of my blog, however I simply can't pass them along as required.

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...