Saturday, February 22, 2014

Weekly Obsessions


The awesome Kelly at KellyVision started posting a weekly post highlighting whatever she happened to be obsessed with that week. I LOVE this idea, so much in fact that I will be doing it myself every Saturday.

Here are my obsessions this week.........

BOOKS

Dorothy Must Die by Danielle Paige

I was fortunate to have gotten an advance copy of this. I read it, and needless to say LOVED it. It's a dark, twisty take on the Wizard of Oz tale, and it's a well plotted, gripping story. My full review is to come, but this one totally gave me a book hangover.

Cover for Even In Paradise by Chelsey Philpot


This cover is summer wrapped in contemporary goodness. I can't wait to read this. Epic Reads referred to the family in this as Kennedy-esque and obviously, I was sold. The Goodreads synopsis has only increased my need to read this book.

OTHER

Heathers, The Musical


Heathers is one of my favourite 80's movies. It's filled with insanely quotable lines - 'Our love is god, let's go get a slushie' being my personal favourite. The fact that they are turning this into a musical is amazing. Kelly (Kellyvision) and I will be going to see this while in NYC for Book Expo America and I am SO VERY EXCITED! #HowVery

A Long Way Down trailer


AARON PAUL! Enough said. He's adorable in this trailer. Sigh. (yes, okay, I might have a bit of a celebrity crush on him right now). Rosamund Pike and Imogen Potts are both so pretty. Super excited to see Rosamund in this because she'll be Amy in the Gone Girl movie. I just bough this book, and I am hoping to read it before the movie comes out. Yes, I totally bought the book because I want to see the movie (this surprises nobody).

So what are you obsessed with this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Thank you for stopping by my blog and thank you even more for leaving me a comment.

I have decided to make this an awards free blog. I appreciate the gesture, and love that you thought of my blog, however I simply can't pass them along as required.

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...