Monday, March 24, 2014

Tudor Tuesdays Sign ups!



I will be hosting Tudor Tuesdays this year, but with a bit of a twist. It'll be TUDOR THURSDAYS (because of the release date of Brazen). Katherine and I have some fun things planned, and we need 5 bloggers to take part in this small blog event.

If you're interested please email me at aglassofwineblog@gmail.com with the heading Tudor Thursdays. Please include a link to your blog.

I'll have sign ups opened for 1 week, and contact people once I've put everything together.





No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Thank you for stopping by my blog and thank you even more for leaving me a comment.

I have decided to make this an awards free blog. I appreciate the gesture, and love that you thought of my blog, however I simply can't pass them along as required.

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...