Saturday, March 8, 2014

Weekly Obsessions


The awesome Kelly at KellyVision started posting a weekly post highlighting whatever she happened to be obsessed with that week. I LOVE this idea, so much in fact that I will be doing it myself every Saturday.

Here are my obsessions this week. Short and sweet this week!

BOOKS


Cover of Winterspell by Claire Legrand

Delicate Monsters by Stephanie Kuehn

This 2015 release was announced recently in Publishers Weekly and the blurb sounds like it's EXACTLY the kind of book I would like
Delicate Monsters is a psychological thriller about a teenage sociopath returning to her hometown, and the brothers whose lives are forever changed by her reappearance.
It's up on Goodreads if you want to add it (so you don't forget about it) but I am really excited to learn more about this one.

OTHER 

Book Expo America

As things start to be announced, I get more and more excited for May. A few authors, and books I am really excited about are going to be there. I am waiting impatiently for an official schedule (it won't be out to late April/early May) so that I can begin to plan. You can pretty much expect to see this on here a lot between now and May.

So what are you obsessed with this week?

2 comments:

  1. Wow! That winterspell cover is AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am in love with that winterspell cover. The wait for it is going to be killer.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Thank you for stopping by my blog and thank you even more for leaving me a comment.

I have decided to make this an awards free blog. I appreciate the gesture, and love that you thought of my blog, however I simply can't pass them along as required.

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...