Saturday, October 10, 2015

Weekly Obsessions


The awesome Kelly at KellyVision started posting a weekly post highlighting whatever she happened to be obsessed with that week. I LOVE this idea, so much in fact that I will be doing it myself every Saturday.

BOOK

Cover for Cassandra Clare's Lady Midnight (goodreads)



I love this cover. So incredibly pretty. I love that it goes with the previous covers but stands alone as well (since it is the beginning of a new series within that world). I love the imagery and colour scheme. I cannot wait until March to read this!

TV

American Horror Story: Hotel

The premiere was insane in the best possible way. I loved pretty much EVERYTHING (minus the severe lack of Finn Wittrock) and therefore decided to recap this season on the blog. Be sure to check out episode 1's recap and a new recap will be up each Friday (as I write them on Thursdays).

What are you obsessed with this week?

2 comments:

  1. i love that cover, its gorgeous. Never watched American Horror Story a bit of a scardy cat

    ReplyDelete
  2. That cover is definitely something to obsess over. So excited for the new series.

    Aparajita @Le' Grande Codex

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Thank you for stopping by my blog and thank you even more for leaving me a comment.

I have decided to make this an awards free blog. I appreciate the gesture, and love that you thought of my blog, however I simply can't pass them along as required.

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...