Saturday, October 24, 2015

Weekly Obsessions


The awesome Kelly at KellyVision started posting a weekly post highlighting whatever she happened to be obsessed with that week. I LOVE this idea, so much in fact that I will be doing it myself every Saturday.

BOOK

Cover for This Savage Song by Victoria Schwab (goodreads)


This cover! THIS COVER! It is stunning and perfect and it makes me want to read this book immediately. It's Victoria Schwab so you know that the inside is going to be just as amazing as the outside!

Garden of Blood and Dust by K.K. Perez (goodreads)

This book deal announcement has me VERY excited. Just check out this blurb released with the announcement and tell me you don't immediately need this book in your life...
A YA fantasy inspired by the legend of Elizabeth Bathory, the world's first female serial killer, pitched as a cross between Maleficent and American Horror Story
Maleficent and American Horror Story?! YES, PLEASE! We all know I love American Horror Story and mixing it with Elizabeth Bathory is going to be AMAZING!

What are you obsessed with this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Thank you for stopping by my blog and thank you even more for leaving me a comment.

I have decided to make this an awards free blog. I appreciate the gesture, and love that you thought of my blog, however I simply can't pass them along as required.

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...