Sunday, December 4, 2016

New To My Book Closet


It's that time of the week again. Time to show you what bookish goodies made their way into my home and book closet (to be saved from the evil book eating cat monster named Aria). This is inspired by the various "mailbox" posts out there (eg. In My Mailbox by The Story Siren, and Stacking the Shelves by Tynga's Reviews)

I had lots of fun things arrive into my mailbox this week!

First up is a new addition to my Funko Pop collection. It is Holly Golightly from Breakfast at Tiffany's.


She's adorable and I love the detail they put into her hair.

A huge thank you to Penguin Random House Canada and Hachette Canada for the next batch of arrivals.


Born A Crime by Trevor Noah (Goodreads)
The Sun Is Also A Star by Nicola Yoon (Goodreads)
The Chemist by Stephenie Meyer (Goodreads)

I am very excited to read all three of these for different reasons. Hoping to review them early in the new year.

Lastly, Simon and Schuster Canada made my week by having this next book arrive in my mailbox.


When Dimple Met Rishi by Sandhya Menon (Goodreads)

Thank to you them for the chance to read and review this. So excited to start it as I have a feeling it is going to be the rom-com young adult novel I am craving.

Happy Weekend and Happy Reading!

1 comment:

  1. Awesome haul of books this week. The funko pop is adorable. I love all of the new funkos they are supposed to come out with.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Thank you for stopping by my blog and thank you even more for leaving me a comment.

I have decided to make this an awards free blog. I appreciate the gesture, and love that you thought of my blog, however I simply can't pass them along as required.

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...