Sunday, February 19, 2017

New To My Book Closet


It's that time of the week again. Time to show you what bookish goodies made their way into my home and book closet (to be saved from the evil book eating cat monster named Aria). This is inspired by the various "mailbox" posts out there (eg. In My Mailbox by The Story Siren, and Stacking the Shelves by Tynga's Reviews)

Lots of exciting things made their way into my mailbox this week.

First up, the lovely people at Harper Collins Canada sent me some book that made me squeal with happiness. A huge thank you to them for sending these to me.


Midnight At The Electric by Jodi Lynn Anderson (goodreads)
The Gentleman's Guide To Vice and Virtue by Mackenzi Lee (goodreads)

Jodi Lynn Anderson is one of my most favourite authors so I am really excited to have a new book by her and I am very excited about Mackenzi Lee's newest!

The awesome people at Bloomsbury sent me a set of the buttons available as a pre-order perk for Samantha Shannon's The Song Rising. Expect some fun photos between now and when the pre-order campaign ends.


A huge thank you to Bloomsbury for these! I am excited to share some photos and help with the countdown to The Song Rising's release.

Lastly, I purchsed some new Funkos for my collection! I am very excited to have added two different versions of Eleven from Stranger Things to my collection.


I love that she has Eggos! I have pretty much the whole set pre-ordered so expect to see more soon.

Happy Weekend and Happy Reading!

1 comment:

  1. The Egoos are so cute with the Funkos. You got some great books this week.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Thank you for stopping by my blog and thank you even more for leaving me a comment.

I have decided to make this an awards free blog. I appreciate the gesture, and love that you thought of my blog, however I simply can't pass them along as required.

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...