Saturday, April 1, 2017

Weekly Obsessions


The awesome Kelly at KellyVision started posting a weekly post highlighting whatever she happened to be obsessed with that week. I LOVE this idea, so much in fact that I will be doing it myself every Saturday.

BOOK

Cover for Stephanie Perkins' There's Someone Inside Your House

I have been so excited about this novel right from the moment Stephanie teased that her next book would be a horror novel. I was even more excited when she revealed that it would be a more 'slasher' type of horror rather than paranormal. I became fully obsessed once it was compared to the Scream movie franchise.


This cover is stunning and perfect! It has just the right amount of creepy while also giving a nod to Stephanie's first novel with the pink hue. I am counting down the days until I have this book in my hands.

OTHER

Buffy 20th Anniversary

Lots of goodies have popped up recently has Buffy celebrates its 20th anniversary. Entertainment Weekly recently got the cast together for a reunion and I am in love with EVERYTHING about it.

First up this amazing cover! I totally ship Buffy and Angel so this made me extremely happy.


You can also view the 40+ minute reunion video over on EW.com. It is equally amazing. I anticipate we'll be getting lots of other goodies as this iconic show continues to be celebrated and remembered. 

Peter Pan Hot Topic Exclusive Funko

It is no secret that I am a HUGE Peter Pan nerd. I am also entirely addicted to Funko Pops. It should surprise nobody that I pretty much squealed with happiness upon finding out that Hot Topic is going to have an exclusive Peter Pan Pop. No image has been revealed from Funko yet, but you can see the Pop in this video where Hot Topic is revealing some of their exclusives.
I am eagerly awaiting his release and cannot wait to add this one to my collection

What are you obsessed with this week?

2 comments:

  1. I didn't know about the Buffy stuff on EW. I'm definitely going to go check it out. Buffy is my all-time favorite show!!

    Nicole @ Feed Your Fiction Addiction

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have you heard that there is going to be a new book series based on the Buffy tv show? :) http://ew.com/books/2017/03/28/buffy-book-series-simon-pulse/

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Thank you for stopping by my blog and thank you even more for leaving me a comment.

I have decided to make this an awards free blog. I appreciate the gesture, and love that you thought of my blog, however I simply can't pass them along as required.

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...