Saturday, April 15, 2017

Weekly Obsessions


The awesome Kelly at KellyVision started posting a weekly post highlighting whatever she happened to be obsessed with that week. I LOVE this idea, so much in fact that I will be doing it myself every Saturday.

Happy Easter weekend everyone! A small post this week, but they are things I am super excited about!

BOOK

More Books In The Royals Series

You may recall me being very excited about Erin Watt's Royals series. I loved all three books in the series and was excited by the possibility of more to come.

I was thrilled when it was announced that Easton was getting his own duology as a continuation of the Royals series! I may be desperate to have a series that focuses on the twins, but Easton getting his own story is pretty exciting. The two books are both coming out this year and the first one already has a title and release information available. The title is ......


You can add it, and the sequel, to your Goodreads! I cannot wait to pre-order both!

OTHER

Book Expo America

The autographing area schedule was just released and it has made me even more excited for Book Expo this year. I am already looking forward to meeting some of the authors and am equally excited to be surrounded by bookish people. I am now anticipating the in booth schedule being released, and I am still keeping my fingers crossed that Stephanie Perkins will be signing her new book as I would love to meet her! Also hoping that Krysten Ritter might be signing as well since she is making a Book Con appearance that week.

What are you obsessed with this week?

1 comment:

  1. I'm so happy that the autographing schedule got released for Book Expo. Will be looking at it later this weekend. I hope you love BEA.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Thank you for stopping by my blog and thank you even more for leaving me a comment.

I have decided to make this an awards free blog. I appreciate the gesture, and love that you thought of my blog, however I simply can't pass them along as required.

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...