Saturday, April 22, 2017

Weekly Obsessions


The awesome Kelly at KellyVision started posting a weekly post highlighting whatever she happened to be obsessed with that week. I LOVE this idea, so much in fact that I will be doing it myself every Saturday.

BOOK

Not Without You : A Stucky Anthology 

You may recall me mentioning a Kickstarter that I backed for an anthology that is filled with Steve and Bucky fan art, fanfiction and much more. I was just sent the ebook version and it has made me so excited for the hardcover coming my way! I cannot wait to read the short stories and see the art work up close. I am already really pleased with everything and am eagerly awaiting all the extra goodies that are coming with the book.

OTHER

Peter Pan Necklace

I have been searching for a pretty, yet subtle, Peter Pan necklace for a long time. I finally found a super cute one at Hot Topic. I love that it is just stars, and a ship. I am definitely going to have to snag one of these next time I go. I even love that the stars are blue!




Book Expo America

This has made the list again this week. More and more signings are being added to the schedule and the ticketed authors are now up! I am hoping to snag tickets for both Marissa Meyer and Leigh Bardugo. I'll be keeping my fingers crossed on both days. As the event gets steadily closer my excitement level is growing! I cannot wait for May to get here.

What are you obsessed with this week?

1 comment:

I love comments. Thank you for stopping by my blog and thank you even more for leaving me a comment.

I have decided to make this an awards free blog. I appreciate the gesture, and love that you thought of my blog, however I simply can't pass them along as required.

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...