Sunday, October 22, 2017

New To My Book Closet


It's that time of the week again. Time to show you what bookish goodies made their way into my home and book closet (to be saved from the evil book eating cat monster named Aria). This is inspired by the various "mailbox" posts out there (eg. In My Mailbox by The Story Siren, and Stacking the Shelves by Tynga's Reviews)

Lots of goodies made their way into my mailbox this week!

First up, my October #otspsecretsister package arrived and it is filled with AMAZING goodies.


A huge thank you to 'Buffy' for the fun and Halloween themed package! I will be wearing the socks to work on Halloween for sure!

Next is up some magazines I purchased. I am totally that person who buys three copies of the same magazine because they have different covers.


LESS THAN A WEEK UNTIL SEASON TWO! I cannot wait. 

Lastly, Thomas Allan sent me some books and I was excited to discover this one in the package!


Brooding YA Hero: Becoming a Main Character (Almost) as Awesome as Me by Carrie Ann DiRisio / illustrated by Linnea Gear (goodreads)

What goodies made their way into your mailbox this week? Let me know!

Happy Weekend and Happy Reading!

2 comments:

  1. Awesome haul! This week I got a beautiful copy of The Language of Throns by Leigh Bardugo.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Erica,

      Thanks for stopping by! I want to get myself a copy of Language of Thorns so bad! It looks like such a gorgeous book.

      Delete

I love comments. Thank you for stopping by my blog and thank you even more for leaving me a comment.

I have decided to make this an awards free blog. I appreciate the gesture, and love that you thought of my blog, however I simply can't pass them along as required.

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...