Sunday, June 16, 2019

Weekly Obsessions


The awesome Kelly at KellyVision started posting a weekly post highlighting whatever she happened to be obsessed with that week. I LOVE this idea, so much in fact that I will be doing it myself every Saturday.

I was out of the country for most of the week so I was very much out of the loop with announcements and releases. However, there are a few things that came to my attention.

TV/MOVIES

Jessica Jones Final Season

The final season of Jessica Jones dropped while I was away. I haven't had a chance to watch any of it yet, but I am hoping to get to it soon. I am so glad to have another season to watch but sad that this is the final one.

Lucifer Renewed For Final Season

Netflix also renewed Lucifer for a final season and announced it with a poster for the fifth season.


I am sad it is ending but so thankful that it gets to end on its own terms. It gets to give us the ending the creators wanted to give the fans. I am excited to see what is next for Chloe and Lucifer after that STUNNING season four finale.

OTHER

Taylor Swift's New Album News

While I was out of the country Taylor Swift released a new single and news of her next album. It's called Lover and will be releasing August 23rd! The next single, You Need To Calm Down, is amazing and I have been listening to it on repeat since I got back.

The album cover is pretty amazing as well.


It has the cotton candy colour scheme that everything else Taylor has released recently has. It's soft and romantic which is what I hope this album is. I hope there are a ton of love songs on it.

I am excited to see the entire track list and to pick up the album on release day.


What are you obsessed with this week? Let me know in the comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Thank you for stopping by my blog and thank you even more for leaving me a comment.

I have decided to make this an awards free blog. I appreciate the gesture, and love that you thought of my blog, however I simply can't pass them along as required.

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...