Tuesday, September 3, 2019

Monthly TBR and Wrap Up


It is time, once again, to check in with my monthly reading. August was the worst month for me yet but I did manage to read a couple books. I am hoping September goes much better for me.

To wrap up August ....

The books that were on my list are:

Finale by Stephanie Garber (goodreads)
Somewhere Only We Know by Maurene Goo (goodreads)
Four Dead Queens by Astrid Scholte (goodreads)
Ninth House by Leigh Bardugo (goodreads)
Transcend by Jewel E Ann (goodreads)

Plus I had some ebooks on my list:

Call It What You Want by Brigid Kemmerer (goodreads)
These Divided Shores by Sara Raasch (goodreads)
Interference by Harlow Cole (goodreads)
Everything Leads To You by Nina LaCour (goodreads)

I managed to read three books this month which is horrible. I went to Orlando for a quick trip to Universal Studios and ended up getting really sick which sucked a lot of my time and energy.  Universal Studios was so much fun though. Here are some of my favourite photos from that trip:




I got to try butter beer, play quidditch with Harry and Ron, chase magical creatures with Hagrid, and escaped Gringotts! I picked up an official Hufflepuff scarf and was pretty much the happiest Harry Potter fan ever. The rest of the park was equally awesome though and I loved a lot of the rides (the Jimmy Fallon one is pretty fun, as is the Spiderman ride).


Here is what I actually managed to read in August:

Transcend by Jewel E Ann (goodreads)
Call It What You Want by Brigid Kemmerer (goodreads)
These Divided Shores by Sara Raasch (goodreads)

Now moving on to what I hope to read in September. I have all new choices as I have to get in some books that are publishing this month. I am going to bring back the ones I didn't get a chance to read from previous months as soon as I can though.


American Royals by Katharine McGee (goodreads)
Permanent Record by Mary H. K. Choi (goodreads)
Loki: Where Mischief Lies by Mackenzi Lee (goodreads)
The Grace Year by Kim Liggett (goodreads)
Ninth House by Leigh Bardugo (goodreads)

I have some ebooks on my reading list this month as well. Just keeping it to the two I did not read last month. I am looking forward to getting to these as soon as I can.


Interference by Harlow Cole (goodreads)
Everything Leads To You by Nina LaCour (goodreads)

I am currently reading The Whisper Network by Chandler Baker. I am enjoying it A LOT so far and will be counting it toward my September reading tally as I technically started it at the beginning of the month.

What books are you reading this month? Have you read any of the ones in my list? If so, let me know what you think in the comments.

1 comment:

  1. I haven't been to Universal since the HP portion opened (I was there for that). Frozen butterbeer is a most superior drink. Hope you had a great time. If you are into soapy drama, you will probably love American Royals. I LOVED it!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Thank you for stopping by my blog and thank you even more for leaving me a comment.

I have decided to make this an awards free blog. I appreciate the gesture, and love that you thought of my blog, however I simply can't pass them along as required.

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...