Saturday, September 28, 2019

Weekly Obsessions


The awesome Kelly at KellyVision started posting a weekly post highlighting whatever she happened to be obsessed with that week. I LOVE this idea, so much in fact that I will be doing it myself every Saturday.

BOOK

Wicked Villains Series by Katee Robert (goodreads)

I stumbled across this series that used the Disney villains as inspiration and adds a very sexy twist. The first book, Desperate Measures is currently out (and I literally JUST purchased the ebook) and revolves around Jafar and Jasmine.


The sequels will feature Meg/Hades and Hook/Tinkerbell so I am hoping this one is really good because I already want to read the others. Not only do these offer up a much sexier take on these fairytales it, from what I understand, sets them in a non-magical, modern setting.

TV/MOVIES

Prodigal Son

The premise of this one hooked me immediately. A son of a serial killer becomes a criminal profiler to help catch criminals. It also stars Michael Sheen and Tom Payne, both of whom I have enjoyed in other projects.


The first episode was strong enough for me to want to watch episode two. Hopefully it keeps it up as I could easily see it becoming one of my favourites.

What are you obsessed with this week? Let me know in the comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Thank you for stopping by my blog and thank you even more for leaving me a comment.

I have decided to make this an awards free blog. I appreciate the gesture, and love that you thought of my blog, however I simply can't pass them along as required.

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...