Monday, February 17, 2020

Weekly Obsessions


The awesome Kelly at KellyVision started posting a weekly post highlighting whatever she happened to be obsessed with that week. I LOVE this idea, so much in fact that I will be doing it myself every Saturday.

I know this is late, but it is a holiday here for most of Canada so I decided to share it today instead. Happy Monday, everyone!

BOOKS

Cover of Crazy Stupid Bromance by Lyssa Kay Adams (goodreads)

This cover is incredibly cute! I love the covers for this series and think this one just might be my favourite out of the bunch

I need to read this as soon as possible! I urge you to read the other books in the series if you haven't already done so.

MOVIES/TV

*** DO NOT WATCH IF YOU DO NOT WANT INFORMATION ABOUT SEASON FOUR ***

The Stranger Things creators gave us a Valentine's Day present when they dropped this teaser for the fourth season of the show. The fact that they revealed the information contained in this video has me excited for a couple different reasons.

If you're okay with knowing some information about the fourth season check out the video below.


The fact that they are revealing this only makes me excited for what BIGGER reveals are to come. This felt like a huge thing to share so I expect that whatever they are holding back is going to be pretty exciting.

I am just glad we got this bit of information so that it doesn't have to be the focus of the upcoming marketing campaign for the show!

What are you obsessed with this week? Let me know in the comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Thank you for stopping by my blog and thank you even more for leaving me a comment.

I have decided to make this an awards free blog. I appreciate the gesture, and love that you thought of my blog, however I simply can't pass them along as required.

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...