Monday, February 24, 2020

Weekly Obsessions


The awesome Kelly at KellyVision started posting a weekly post highlighting whatever she happened to be obsessed with that week. I LOVE this idea, so much in fact that I will be doing it myself every weekend.

Another week in which this did not auto post!

BOOKS

cover by Majesty by Katharine McGee (goodreads)


I enjoyed American Royals when it came out last year. It, of course, leaves of on a cliffhanger so I have been excited to get my hands on the sequel.

The cover was just revealed and it is just as fun as the cover for the first book.


I think I like the colour scheme for this one more than the first though! It is bright and light in a way that the other one wasn't.

MOVIES/TV

Hollywood (Netflix)


We have a release date and poster art for Ryan Murphy's next Netflix series. It's based on Hollywood in the 1940's. Other than someone playing Rock Hudson I believe all the other characters are created for the show.


The post is amazing and I love that tagline. I cannot wait to see a trailer and I hope we might see some other well known celebrities of that time period worked into the story.

What are you obsessed with this week? Let me know in the comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Thank you for stopping by my blog and thank you even more for leaving me a comment.

I have decided to make this an awards free blog. I appreciate the gesture, and love that you thought of my blog, however I simply can't pass them along as required.

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...