Monday, October 26, 2020

Weekly Obsessions

The awesome Kelly at KellyVision started posting a weekly post highlighting whatever she happened to be obsessed with that week. I LOVE this idea, so much in fact that I will be doing it myself every weekend. 

This is a bit late and that is because I forgot to actually check that it posted.

This week  is filled with movie and television trailers. Some exciting things coming up!

TV/MOVIES

Dash and Lily Trailer

I really enjoyed the book by Rachel Cohn and David Levithan. It's cute and is perfect for the holiday season as the trailer showcases.


I think the music chosen compliments everything else perfectly. This is one I am going to be binge watching as soon as it is released.

All My Life Trailer

This movie looks like one that you'll need to have tissues handy for. It's based off a real life couple's love story and looks like a real tearjerker.



I started crying as soon as he meets her with the dog because you instantly know what it means. This one is, apparently, coming to theatres in November.

The Flight Attendant Trailer

This trailer caught my attention to the point that I immediately ordered the book this television series is based on. I hope to read it before the end of November when the show premieres. 


I love a good mystery and I especially love that the victim doesn't disappear from the story right away. It seems like he is going to be a hallucination of hers for a little while at least. 

What are you obsessed with this week? Let me know in the comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Thank you for stopping by my blog and thank you even more for leaving me a comment.

I have decided to make this an awards free blog. I appreciate the gesture, and love that you thought of my blog, however I simply can't pass them along as required.

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...