Thursday, January 26, 2023

2023 TV I Can't Wait To See

 


I've already talked about the movies I am most looking forward to this year and so I thought I would also share what TV shows I am most looking forward to. 

There are fewer shows that I am anticipating as there will be plenty that we only find out about later in the year. There is also one show that I am the most excited for compared to rhe other.

1. Daisy Jones and the Six

This is my most anticipated show. I loved Taylor Jenkins Reid's novel that this is based on and the casting is perfect. I am obsessed with the fact that this fictional band technically exists now and I cannot wait to have the album in my hands. I am counting down the days to March 3.

2. Succession 

This is one of my favourite shows on television right now. The acting is incredible and the writing is always sharp. I cannot wait to see the fallout from the events of the season three finale.

3. Love and Death

I am intrigued by the cast in this one. It has Jesse Plemmons, Lily Rabe, and Elizabeth Olsen, among others. It details the murder of Betty Gore by Candy Montgomery. 

4. Ted Lasso

This is another show that I cannot wait to see the fallout from the previous season. This show is so wholesome and charming. It is a show that leaves you with a smile - at least normally. 

What shows are you most looking forward to seeing this year? Let me know in the comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Thank you for stopping by my blog and thank you even more for leaving me a comment.

I have decided to make this an awards free blog. I appreciate the gesture, and love that you thought of my blog, however I simply can't pass them along as required.

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...