Thursday, February 24, 2011

Books and Movies

Two of my favourite things are books and movies. When a good movie is made out of a book I love it makes me happy. I also know the feeling of having a great book turned into a horrible movie. I am sure fellow book lovers know what I mean.


I decided to post this beautiful movie poster for the movie One Day. It's based on a book by David Nicholls. I haven't read the book (yet) as it's one of our book club reads scheduled for later in the year. I have heard amazing things about it though and am really looking forward to reading it.

The movie poster has an old, almost nostalgic feel. I love how it almost looks like they ran to each other, that they just couldn't wait to be in each others arms.

If you read the book, I am interested to see what you think. Does the poster capture the essence of the book? Does it make you excited for the movie, or scared?

2 comments:

  1. Sounds interesting! I love it when they movies from books, but I do hate it when they leave out some of the good parts.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Thank you for stopping by my blog and thank you even more for leaving me a comment.

I have decided to make this an awards free blog. I appreciate the gesture, and love that you thought of my blog, however I simply can't pass them along as required.

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...