Thursday, July 11, 2013

Follow Friday


Alison Can Read Feature & Follow

Follow Friday is a weekly meme hosted Parajunkee and Alison Can Read. It's a great way to meet new blogger friends. This weeks question is:

PHOTOBOMB!!!! Photobomb a picture with your favorite book. Share it of course.


Not the best picture but my camera isn't with me right now so I had to take it with my phone. One of my favourite books is The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer, and that's the one I happened to have close by!

Happy Weekend!

8 comments:

  1. The Unbecoming was a really fun read. I'm glad you liked it too!
    Mei @ Diary of a Fair Weather Diver

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course! Mara Dyer :D Never read it, but am seriously planning to. Great photo as well :D New bloglovin follower~

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't read this, but it is in my TBR list! Great pic :) I used the phone too just easier LOL. Happy Friday! New bloglovin follower.

    Meredith
    Meredith’s Musings

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've heard good things about this book. It's been sitting on my GR list for a while now.
    Kristin @ Book Sniffers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good book!

    New Bloglovin' follower

    My photobomb: http://readingismytreasure.blogspot.com/2013/07/feature-and-follow-4-photobomb.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've put the book on my TBR-list. It really caught my interest. Thank you for sharing. :)
    I'm following you on Bloglovin!
    Wendy @ Wensend

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that cover - I need to check this book out! I'm now following via Bloglovin'.

    Find my FF here.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Thank you for stopping by my blog and thank you even more for leaving me a comment.

I have decided to make this an awards free blog. I appreciate the gesture, and love that you thought of my blog, however I simply can't pass them along as required.

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...