Sunday, July 5, 2015

New To My Book Closet


It's that time of the week again. Time to show you what bookish goodies made their way into my home and book closet (to be saved from the evil book eating cat monster named Aria). This is inspired by the various "mailbox" posts out there (eg. In My Mailbox by The Story Siren, and Stacking the Shelves by Tynga's Reviews).

I received some pretty amazing books in my mailbox this week!

First up two review books that arrived this week.


Menagerie by Rachel Vincent  (goodreads)
Firewalker by Josephine Angelini (goodreads)

I am very excited to read both of these. The synopsis of Menagerie has me DYING to read it. I also really enjoyed Trial By Fire (the first book in Josephine Angelini's series).

A huge thank you to Harlequin and Raincoast Books for these!

I also purchased an ebook this week after talking with Emilie. She recommended this one and it fits with the travel inspired book kick I've been on.


Where Sea Meets Sky by Karina Halle (goodreads)

Seems like a fantastic summer read. Hoping to sneak it in soon.

What books made their way into your mailbox this week?

Happy Weekend and Happy Reading!

2 comments:

  1. I'm not familiar with these books, but I gotta say, they have really pretty covers! I hope you enjoy these books! :)

    Kim @ Divergent Gryffindor: BLOG || VLOG
    Most recent post: June Wrap-Up

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just borrowed The Stars Never Rise from the library. I don't think I realized that Rachel Vincent had another book coming out.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Thank you for stopping by my blog and thank you even more for leaving me a comment.

I have decided to make this an awards free blog. I appreciate the gesture, and love that you thought of my blog, however I simply can't pass them along as required.

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...