Saturday, February 13, 2016

Weekly Obsessions


The awesome Kelly at KellyVision started posting a weekly post highlighting whatever she happened to be obsessed with that week. I LOVE this idea, so much in fact that I will be doing it myself every Saturday.

TV/MOVIE

Outlander Season 2 key art and trailer

I was a late to the Outlander party but when I finally decided to watch it I totally fell in love. The cast, the storyline, the romance! All of it is perfect.

The official season 2 trailer has been released and it has made me VERY excited for the show to return in April! I mean... this trailer!



The also released the key art for season two and it is STUNNING! How hot do the Frasers look? Big fan of Jamie's new hair cut! *swoon* and Claire looks beautiful. 


OTHER

Suicide Squad Funko Dolls

I am not usually into Funko Dolls. The only one I really REALLY want is the Lumiere one (from Beauty and the Beast). He is adorable. 

Now, Funko released their new Suicide Squad Funkos and they are awesome!!


I need the Harley Quinn and Joker Funkos! NEED!! I am so excited for this movie.

Ottawa Book Blogger Meet Up

Sign ups for the meet up close VERY soon and I am so excited to get planning this event. It's always really fun. If you want to sign up all the details are in the sign up post. We'd love to see you there!

What are you obsessed with this week?

1 comment:

  1. I've wanted to watch Outlander for ages! But I don't have the time. So season 2 is here and I might just binge-watch season 1.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Thank you for stopping by my blog and thank you even more for leaving me a comment.

I have decided to make this an awards free blog. I appreciate the gesture, and love that you thought of my blog, however I simply can't pass them along as required.

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...