Monday, April 11, 2016

His Country Bride Release Blast


Today I get to share details of a fun sounding romance novel. If you're a romance novel fan be sure to check this one out. It's releasing today so you won't have to wait to get your hands on it either!


Here is a little about His Country Bride
"Sheriff's Department! Raise your hands above your head and don't move."

She’s a runaway bride who left her two-timing fiance at the altar. He’s a county sheriff determined to keep the peace in his country and leave city girls alone after his own fiance left him for the bright lights of the city. Neither of them planned on running straight into each other...over a burning wedding dress.

Ellie and Lucas planned on never trusting their hearts to love again. When danger follows her from the city, the sheriff must do his duty to protect her. However, it isn’t long before he discovers the real danger may be to his heart. Ellie just might teach him that even a city girl can be a country girl at heart.
Sounds fun, right? I have it on good authority that it's a sweet read as well, so if you're looking for a cute romance this may be just the thing.

Here is the book trailer that was recently released if you need further convincing.


You can visit the author's website for more information, add the book to your Goodreads, and purchase it today over at Amazon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Thank you for stopping by my blog and thank you even more for leaving me a comment.

I have decided to make this an awards free blog. I appreciate the gesture, and love that you thought of my blog, however I simply can't pass them along as required.

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...