Sunday, June 11, 2017

New To My Book Closet


It's that time of the week again. Time to show you what bookish goodies made their way into my home and book closet (to be saved from the evil book eating cat monster named Aria). This is inspired by the various "mailbox" posts out there (eg. In My Mailbox by The Story Siren, and Stacking the Shelves by Tynga's Reviews)

Lots of exciting things arrived this week! After Book Expo I am drowning in amazing books to read and am having a hard time deciding what to read next. This week's arrivals have only added to that particular problem. 

First up, I have a pre-order that arrived a little early. Jodi Lynn Anderson is one of my most favourite authors so I was thrilled to have this hard cover in my hands a little early. 


Midnight At The Electric by Jodi Lynn Anderson (goodreads)

I also had two new Funko Pops arrive. I had pre-ordered some of the Mr Robot ones, and was super excited to have some of them arrive.


Elliott and Darlene look amazing! I am just waiting for Mr Robot himself to arrive.

I was spoiled by Harper Collins Canada this week with the arrival of some very exciting fall season reads.


The Afterlife of Holly Chase by Cynthia Hand (goodreads)
Top Ten by Katie Cotugno (goodreads)
This Darkness Mine by Mindy McGinnis (goodreads)

Last, Penguin Random House Canada also spoiled me with these amazing sounding arrivals!


That Inevitable Victorian Thing by E.K. Johnston (goodreads)
Jane, Unlimited by Kristin Cashore (goodreads)

A huge thank you to both publishers for these! I cannot wait to read and review them. Now to decide which one to read first. #bookbloggerproblems

Let me know what bookish goodies made their way on your shelves this week!

Happy Weekend and Happy Reading!

1 comment:

  1. Awesome selection of books this week. I hope you enjoy all of them. Love the funkos btw.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Thank you for stopping by my blog and thank you even more for leaving me a comment.

I have decided to make this an awards free blog. I appreciate the gesture, and love that you thought of my blog, however I simply can't pass them along as required.

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...