Sunday, December 3, 2017

New To My Book Closet


It's that time of the week again. Time to show you what bookish goodies made their way into my home and book closet (to be saved from the evil book eating cat monster named Aria). This is inspired by the various "mailbox" posts out there (eg. In My Mailbox by The Story Siren, and Stacking the Shelves by Tynga's Reviews)

I have a lot of things to share this week as my mail was pretty busy! It is the time of year where things tend to busier than normal in terms of mail deliveries and this past week certainly was.

First up I have some books from Simon and Schuster that arrived this week. A huge thank you to both of them for the change to read and review these amazing sounding titles.


The Wicked Deep by Shea Ernshaw (goodreads
Indecent by Corinne Sullivan (goodreads)
To Kill A Kingdom by Alexandra Christo (goodreads)
I Stop Somewhere by TE Carter (goodreads)
Winner Take All by Laurie Devore (goodreads)
A Girl Like That by Tanaz Bhathena (goodreads)

Next up is my #TBTBSanta package. Jackie sent me an amazing package with a bunch of wonderful goodies including some amazing smelling bath bombs, and a cute tea infuser.


The two books that were in the package as they are not super clear in the first photo:


The Afterlife of Holly Chase by Cynthia Hand (goodreads)
Red Queen (Collector Edition) by Victoria Aveyard (goodreads

Lastly, I got my November package for #otspsecretsister!


Like It Never Happened by Emily Adrian (goodreads)

Thank you, 'Buffy', for another wonderful package! 

What books/bookish items made their way into your mailbox this week? Let me know in the comments.

Happy Weekend and Happy Reading!

2 comments:

  1. Oooh! I love the spine of The Wicked Deep!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so envy your Simon and Schuster stack. I only have Wicked Deep, but I want to read a bunch of those. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Thank you for stopping by my blog and thank you even more for leaving me a comment.

I have decided to make this an awards free blog. I appreciate the gesture, and love that you thought of my blog, however I simply can't pass them along as required.

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...