Thursday, September 24, 2020

Ten Books I Am Hoping To Read This Fall


The fall reading season is upon us. This would usually mean sitting in Starbucks with a pumpkin spice chai latte and a good book. This year may have to look a little different but there are still some amazing books to be released and I can always get that pumpkin spice chai latte to go and enjoy it at home while curled up with a cozy blanket.

There are so many amazing sounding books coming out that I decided to keep it to the ten books I personally hope to read this fall. They are books that will have released very recently or will release in the upcoming weeks (and through the end of the year).





5. Vampires Never Get Old by Various - September 22






What books do you hope to read this fall? What books have you already read? I highly recommend Grown by Tiffany D Jackson which would have been on this list if I hadn't already read it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Thank you for stopping by my blog and thank you even more for leaving me a comment.

I have decided to make this an awards free blog. I appreciate the gesture, and love that you thought of my blog, however I simply can't pass them along as required.

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...