Tuesday, June 15, 2021

Feedburner Email Subscription Update


You may have heard that Google's Feedburner is going away in July. This means that those of you who have followed my blog via email subscription would no longer receive email updates unless I shuffle it over to a new provider.

I have decided to go with follow.it as they have made it very easy to switch over as seamlessly as possible. It should mean no disruption to you all recieving my blog posts. It should all be done by the end of the week.

I am not sure if those of you are subscribed currently will be sent an email to confirm you wish to remain subscribed but I figured I would give you advance warning just in case.  You may also receive two emails until Feedburner is officially shut down. If you wish to unsubscribe you will be able to at the bottom of the emails as always.

I hope it is as smooth of a transition as I am anticipating and I thank you all for your patience while it all gets sorted/switched over.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Thank you for stopping by my blog and thank you even more for leaving me a comment.

I have decided to make this an awards free blog. I appreciate the gesture, and love that you thought of my blog, however I simply can't pass them along as required.

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...