Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday...Until I Die

Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Jill at Breaking The Spine that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

My pick this week is Until I Die by Amy Plum


Here is the Goodreads synopsis
Kate and Vincent have overcome the odds and at last they are together in Paris, the city of lights and love.
As their romance deepens there’s one question they can’t ignore: How are they supposed to be together if Vincent can’t resist sacrificing himself to save others? Although Vincent promises that he’ll do whatever it takes to lead a normal life with Kate, will that mean letting innocent people die? When a new and surprising enemy reveals itself, Kate realizes that even more may be at stake—and that Vincent’s immortality is in jeopardy.
In Die for Me, Amy Plum created a captivating paranormal mythology with immortal revenants and a lush Paris setting. Until I Die is poised to thrill readers with more heart-pounding suspense, spellbinding romance, and a cliff-hanger ending that will leave them desperate for the third and final novel in the series.

I LOVED Die For Me. I am super excited to continue Kate and Vincent's story. Such a romantic setting, and this sounds like it'll have some great action too.

Expected release date - May 8, 2012

9 comments:

  1. Hope that you enjoy this one as much as the previous entry in this series.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved Die For Me also. And I can't wait to read Until I Die! I hope it's better than the first.
    Waiting For Wentworth

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've seen Die for Me around...and this one sounds really good, too.

    Thanks for sharing.

    Here's MY WOW POST and here’s
    MY WEBSITE

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey! I nominated you for a blog award. Visit my blog in about 10 minutes to learn more. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww! I will go check it out after lunch! That's really sweet!

      Delete
  5. Ack! I so can't wait to read this one already! I am ready to dive back into the story already. :) Great pick, Kathy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Whenever I see the cover I'm reminded of how long it's been since I read the first book. ;) Nice pick this week. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes!! I loved DFM too and *swoon* Paris.... Vincent.... Jules.... yep, dyin to read this now. Hopefully the title does not imply I'll be waiting impatiently 'Until I Die" :P

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey Kathy,
    Don't forget to stop by my blog daily to see all my different photography...

    www.mk365photography.blogger.com

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Thank you for stopping by my blog and thank you even more for leaving me a comment.

I have decided to make this an awards free blog. I appreciate the gesture, and love that you thought of my blog, however I simply can't pass them along as required.

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...