Sunday, January 1, 2012

In My Mailbox



This is a weekly meme hosted by the awesome Kristi at The Story Siren. It gives us a chance to showcase the books we got during the week.

I have a ton of books to show you this week, as I have two weeks worth of books.

First my review stash


Embrace by Jessica Shirvington (goodreads)
New Girl by Paige Harbison (goodreads) *not pictured Netgalley title.

A huge thank you to Raincoast Books, and Harlequin Teen/Netgalley for these two review copies.

My library stash


This Dark Endeavour by Kenneth Oppel (goodreads)
Shine by Lauren Myracle (goodreads)

Super excited for both of these titles. Savvy Reader has made me want to read This Dark Endeavour so bad. I have heard amazing things about Shine as well.

My Christmas gift stash



Incarceron by Catherine Fisher (goodreads)
Anna Dressed in Blood (goodreads) *not pictured as my friend Nikki took it to read!
Little Princes by Conor Grennan (goodreads)
Reading Like a Writer by Francine Prose (goodreads)
A Brief History of Vampires by M.J. Trow (goodreads)

That little coffin shaped thing? Blood Hot Chocolate! My friend (and former room mate) got my the vampire book and hot chocolate for Christmas. I may have a thing for vampires, and she knows this.

I am getting my friend Nikki to read Anna Dressed in Blood. I loved it, and can't wait to see what she thinks of it.

Happy reading everyone! Have a fantastic start to your New Year!

10 comments:

  1. Great bunch of books! I loved Anna Dressed in Blood, so I hope your friend will enjoy it too. :) Definitely want to read Embrace as well and can't wait to start New Girl.

    Enjoy!

    Happy New Year,
    Carina

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've heard good things about Anna Dressed in Blood! Really do need to read it asap. Love the Blood Hot Choccy - so cool! =)

    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Still have to read Anna Dressed in Blood. Great haul. Hope you enjoy all your new books.

    Grace
    My Goodie Bag/IMM

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lots of lovely books there, and I love the idea of blood hot chocolate. *laughs* I love quirky stuff like that! Anyway, happy new year!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome haul! I need to get Anna Dress In Blood!

    Happy reading!

    Nerd Girls at Books to the Sky

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooooh can't wait to see what you think of Embrace! I have the next two books in the series, must get my hands on the first soon.... obviously haha. Awesome haul, I really want to read This Dark Endeavour and Shine! I hope your friend LOVES Anna Dressed In Blood :D

    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, great Christmas gifts. I haven't heard of most of these books but I will have to look them up.

    My IMM: Jennifer@Reading and Writing Urban Fantasy and Paranormal Romance

    ReplyDelete
  8. So many great books! I also have Embrace, New Girl, Dark Endeavour and Shine to read.. lol..

    Happy new year! :D

    Michele | IMM

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome mailbox! I have Got to read Incarceron soon! I have it, just haven't started it yet. :) Enjoy all your new reads this week!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nothing wrong with vampires and chocolate :)

    Going to check out a bunch of these on GR!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Thank you for stopping by my blog and thank you even more for leaving me a comment.

I have decided to make this an awards free blog. I appreciate the gesture, and love that you thought of my blog, however I simply can't pass them along as required.

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...