Friday, December 21, 2012

Weekly Obsessions

The awesome Kelly at KellyVision started posting a weekly post highlighting whatever she happened to be obsessed with that week. I LOVE this idea, so much in fact that I will be doing it myself every Saturday.

Here are my obsessions this week:

BOOKS

Just One Day by Gayle Forman

This book! I had such a deep and personal reaction to this book, and especially the main character. Willem is totally swoon worthy, and EVERYONE will be gushing about this one when it's released. It made the plane ride to Florida so much better!

Cover for Of Beast and Beauty by Stacey Jay


I have always loved the Beauty and the Beast fairytale. This twist on the classic tale sounds amazing, and that cover...well it's simply beautiful. The red and black combination is a favourite of mine. Check out the Goodreads synopsis for more details.

Cover for Of Triton by Anna Banks



Pretty steamy right? I love the underwater kiss, and the little bubbles look like sparkles (or diamonds) floating around them. All around a pretty hot cover. Add it to your Goodreads (beware of spoilers for the first book though!).

TV

Bates Motel trailer



This looks really good. I am loving everything I have seen so far. I am a little apprehensive about the fact that they have moved this into current times though. I thought it was a straight prequel where they showed how Norman became the man we see in Psycho.  However, this still sounds like it'll be fantastic. The acting looks solid, and it seems well cast. I have high hopes for this, and can't wait to watch it in March.

OTHER

Disney World

The trip was fantastic. I can't wait to go again. If you missed my recap and want to see photos, I have a post written up already.


So what are you obsessed with this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Thank you for stopping by my blog and thank you even more for leaving me a comment.

I have decided to make this an awards free blog. I appreciate the gesture, and love that you thought of my blog, however I simply can't pass them along as required.

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...