Thursday, October 31, 2013

Follow Friday


Alison Can Read Feature & Follow

Follow Friday is a weekly meme hosted Parajunkee and Alison Can Read. It's a great way to meet new blogger friends.

This weeks question is:

What book are you embarrassed to admit you LOVED? (try to think beyond Twilight).

Hmmm.. I can't think of any. I mean, there are books I enjoyed that as I grew and changed I may not love the same way anymore, but I am not embarrassed that I loved them at the time. I seriously can't think of a title that would fit this.

Happy Weekend!

8 comments:

  1. It seems like it's a growing theme tonight of not being able to pick a book to be embarrassed over, though that's not a bad thing.

    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's hard to think of them, huh? Have a great weekend!

    ~Pam @ Moonlight Reader

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish I could say the same, but I still have certain books I'm embarrassed to read out in public! :) New bloglovin' and networked blogs follower.

    My FF:

    http://diamondinroughcoal.blogspot.com/2013/11/feature-and-follow-30-or-one-where-im.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree. Thanks for sharing with us.
    Old Follower
    Cagla @Booker Like a Hooker

    ReplyDelete
  5. Not a bad thing not being embarrassed that's for sure. I picked 2 children's series I read a few years ago.
    My Feature
    New follower via Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hopping through. Good for you. I try not to be embarrassed too.
    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm not embarrassed either, if I love it then I love it! My FFF

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm never embarrassed to admit my love for any book either.
    New follower via bloglovin'. :)
    Here's My FF.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Thank you for stopping by my blog and thank you even more for leaving me a comment.

I have decided to make this an awards free blog. I appreciate the gesture, and love that you thought of my blog, however I simply can't pass them along as required.

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...