Saturday, October 12, 2013

Weekly Obsessions


The awesome Kelly at KellyVision started posting a weekly post highlighting whatever she happened to be obsessed with that week. I LOVE this idea, so much in fact that I will be doing it myself every Saturday.

Here are my obsessions this week:

BOOK

Cover of The Art of Lainey by Paula Stokes



Cute right? Totally cute. Mix this cover with a fun synopsis and you have the makings of a perfect summer beach read. I hope it's as adorable as I think it's going to be!

Cover of Prisoner of Night and Fog by Anne Blankman



Read the synopsis...I'll give you a second. HITLER IS HER UNCLE! I am sold. Sign me up. May I have this book now please?! Yup, it's going to be an intense historical. Super excited.

OTHER

Ontario Blogger Meet Up

Less than a month until the Ottawa blogettes all travel to Toronto for an amazing weekend of bookish fun with the other Ontario bloggers. Super excited to see so many of the Toronto bloggers again!

So what are you obsessed with this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Thank you for stopping by my blog and thank you even more for leaving me a comment.

I have decided to make this an awards free blog. I appreciate the gesture, and love that you thought of my blog, however I simply can't pass them along as required.

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...