Saturday, October 26, 2013

Weekly Obsessions


The awesome Kelly at KellyVision started posting a weekly post highlighting whatever she happened to be obsessed with that week. I LOVE this idea, so much in fact that I will be doing it myself every Saturday.

Here are my obsessions this week:

BOOK

Cover of Katherine Longshore's Brazen



I revealed this earlier in the week, and have a great contest going on. It reminds me of chocolate, and therefore I love it. The teaser excerpt also makes me want to READ IT IMMEDIATELY.

OTHER

Ontario Blogger Meet Up


This time next week I will be in Toronto taking part in a huge meet up that is sure to be filled with bookish fun. I am very excited about seeing everyone again, and getting to chat with fellow bloggers about all things bookish.

So what are you obsessed with this week?

1 comment:

I love comments. Thank you for stopping by my blog and thank you even more for leaving me a comment.

I have decided to make this an awards free blog. I appreciate the gesture, and love that you thought of my blog, however I simply can't pass them along as required.

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...