Tuesday, February 3, 2015

4th Annual Ottawa Blogger Meet Up!




It's time for the annual Ottawa Book Blogget Meet Up. It's a fun afternoon of book chat, and a great chance to meet some fellow bloggers, so I hope anyone in the area will join us.

Planning is underway and we do need final numbers for a reservation, and there may be some prizes, and other goodies.

If you would like to join us the date is May 3rd, 2015 and we're meeting sometime in the afternoon with exact time to be determined! The meeting place is to be determined as well, since we have to wait to see what numbers we have first, but we are thinking of a restaurant so we can grab lunch.

Please email aglassofwineblog@gmail.com with OTTAWA BLOGGER MEET UP 2015 in the subject line (so I can find it easily) by February 13. Please include your name (in case we have anything personalized), your blog name and a link to your blog. If you could also include your twitter name (if you have one).

The date of February 13th is firm as we will be planning and booking things at that point. Unfortunately we will not be able to accommodate late sign ups once sign ups are closed.

Looking forward to meeting everyone, and hope you can make it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Thank you for stopping by my blog and thank you even more for leaving me a comment.

I have decided to make this an awards free blog. I appreciate the gesture, and love that you thought of my blog, however I simply can't pass them along as required.

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...