Saturday, February 7, 2015

Weekly Obsessions


The awesome Kelly at KellyVision started posting a weekly post highlighting whatever she happened to be obsessed with that week. I LOVE this idea, so much in fact that I will be doing it myself every Saturday.

Extremely small Weekly Obsessions post this week.

BOOKS

Cover of A Madness So Discreet by Mind McGinnis


WHOA, right? Visually captivating and stunning. So much going on at once and it makes me want to read it immediate. The synopsis sounds amazing too and the cover just *fits*. It all works to create a pretty, if terrifying, package for what is hopefully a spine chilling read.

Cover of P.S. I Still Love You by Jenny Han


I love everything. Her outfit is adorable. The setting is adorable. The model is adorable. It is going to look fantastic next the first book on shelves. I am excited to find out the next chapter in Lara Jean and Peter's story.

Red Queen book trailer


You may have heard me fangirl about this one....just a little bit. The EPIC book trailer was just released and it certainly won't make the wait for Tuesday any easier.

MOVIE/TV

Magic Mike XXL trailer


Damn, Channing. I knew you could dance, but THAT was amazing. The beginning? So hot. He's super talented. This looks like a lot of fun, but I hope it keeps the darker, gritter aspect that the first one had too. That balance made me really enjoy the first movie. I already have a night out with the girls planned for this movie!

50 Shades of Grey Advance Screening

I was recently given advance passes to go see 50 Shades Of Grey this coming Wednesday. I am looking forward to see what Jamie Dornan does with this role. I've heard good things from people who've already seen it, but do not have overly high expectations. I've never read the books (and probably never will) but am curious about the movie.

What are you obsessed with this week?

2 comments:

  1. I am really excited for P.S. I Still Love You as well. Jenny Han is so incredible and I just need more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So you may notice a spike in your page visits for this post. Don't be alarmed. It's just me coming in every five minutes to get my Channing fix...good lawd he's one fine male specimen!! And eeek advance passes for Grey?? I'm sooo jealous! Hope you enjoy it!!

    S.Huston @ Head In The Clouds

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Thank you for stopping by my blog and thank you even more for leaving me a comment.

I have decided to make this an awards free blog. I appreciate the gesture, and love that you thought of my blog, however I simply can't pass them along as required.

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...