Sunday, February 15, 2015

New To My Book Closet


It's that time of the week again. Time to show you what bookish goodies made their way into my home and book closet (to be saved from the evil book eating cat monster named Aria). This is inspired by the various "mailbox" posts out there (eg. In My Mailbox by The Story Siren, and Stacking the Shelves by Tynga's Reviews).

A few amazing sounding books made their way into my mailbox this week. One in particular made me fangirl when I opened the package and discovered it had arrived.


A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J Maas (goodreads)

My friend Christy was kind enough to lend me her copy of this! I cannot wait to read it and hope to sneak it into the schedule ASAP!


The Summer of Chasing Mermaids by Sarah Ockler (goodreads)

This is a re-telling of The Little Mermaid! I immediately was intrigued when I read the synopsis and I think the cover is adorable. Seems like it might be a fun summer read.

What books made their way into your mailbox this week?

Happy Weekend and Happy Reading!

3 comments:

  1. Awesome haul. I would have been screaming my head off too for ACOTAR as well. That was very nice of your friend to loan you the book.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful new gems. I'm so excited for A Court of Thrones and Roses! Happy reading :)
    Monique @ Mo_Books

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great haul! A Court of Thrones and Roses is one that I've been really anticipating. I've yet to read a Sarah J. Maas book though I've heard nothing but great things. I hope you enjoy all your books and have a great week! :)
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Thank you for stopping by my blog and thank you even more for leaving me a comment.

I have decided to make this an awards free blog. I appreciate the gesture, and love that you thought of my blog, however I simply can't pass them along as required.

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...