Saturday, February 28, 2015

Weekly Obsessions


The awesome Kelly at KellyVision started posting a weekly post highlighting whatever she happened to be obsessed with that week. I LOVE this idea, so much in fact that I will be doing it myself every Saturday.

Extremely small Weekly Obsessions post this week.

BOOKS

Me Before You and the sequel by Jojo Moyes (Goodreads)



I recently read Me Before You. I am pretty sure I am one of the last people on the planet to read it as I recall it being everywhere when it was first released. I LOVED this book. Completely obsessed. I was both apprehensive and delighted to hear that a sequel would be released this September. The first one was so perfect and I am afraid for the sequel to mess with how I feel about that book, but I am equally looking forward to returning to these characters. If you haven't read Me Before You, get on it immediately.

Cover of Truly Madly Famously by Rebecca Serle (Goodreads)


You  might have heard me talk about Famous In Love, just a little bit. It was one of my favourites of last year. I have been anticipating the sequel since I finished reading it last May. The cover was just revealed and I LOVE IT! It's a little different from the first one, BUT fits with the series. Rebecca has said this is the book she wanted to write, and that makes me even more excited to read this.

Cover of Blood and Salt by Kim Liggett (Goodreads)


Creepy right? It's also a little romantic with the old fashioned dress. Those two elements together seem to fit this novel's synopsis perfectly. A blend of death and love. The tagline immediately caught my attention and it's made me even more excited about this book.

MOVIE/TV

Me Before You movie adaptation

As noted above I loved the Me Before You novel. So much. I found out that Emilia Clarke and Sam Claflin have been cast as Lou and Will in the movie adaptation. It is set to start filming in April and has an anticipated release of 2016. I am happy with the casting and I cannot wait to see what these two do with these roles. They are both favourites of mine and I anticipate some pretty electric chemistry. Expect much flailing and posting of set images/trailers/movie posters/etc as they come available.

How To Get Away With Murder 

I've been obsessed with How To Get Away With Murder this season. They just had their season finale on Thursday and IT WAS PERFECTION! It was the best way for this show to end it's stellar first season and has me NEEDING to see season two. If you missed getting obsessed with this show be sure to catch up during the summer. 

What are you obsessed with this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Thank you for stopping by my blog and thank you even more for leaving me a comment.

I have decided to make this an awards free blog. I appreciate the gesture, and love that you thought of my blog, however I simply can't pass them along as required.

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...