Friday, April 24, 2015

TV Talk With Kelly... Bates Motel, Season 3, episode 7


You may recall that Kelly from Kellyvision and I 'recapped' Bates Motel season two on my blog. We loved doing it so much we are going to do it again for season three. You can expect these to be up on Fridays for the most part (unless we're delayed).

This isn't really a recap, more just our reactions as we watch the show. There is totally going to be SPOILERS so maybe don't read until you've watched the episode. If you haven't watched it our notes may not make a whole lot of sense anyway but still SPOILERS!

My notes are marked by this colour and Kelly's have her initials by them and are in blue.

Bates Motel - Season 3 - Episode 7 - The Last Supper


KH: oh, Emma's dad! We haven't seen him in ages!


Um...Dylan is kind of hitting on Emma, non? I like them together BUT HER AND NORMAN!!!


KH: little bit!


I legit forgot her dad existed. Haha.


KH: nothing exciting EXCEPT I SLEPT WITH MY THERAPIST WHO IS MY BOYFRIEND LIKE A QUESTIONABLE WOMAN.


‘Following after you in a very masculine and attractive way’. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Oh, Norman.


KH: This is a great scene. Very funny. :) And I love how Norma called it "a mood." Understatement.


KH: OH CRAP. Could you read the note? I couldn't.


I am a bit behind so I could “I officially withdraw my candidacy for sheriff” so Romero’s competition is dead with a note.


KH: Way to be, Romero!


Was it for sure Romero though? I imagine so.


KH: He did shoot him.


KH: Why is she so mean?


‘What does everyone immediately jump to I died?’ Oh, Norma. Foreshadowing just a bit.


KH: only another few years? Oh, Emma. :( $20,000 to jump the transplant list? That's not much.


Poor Emma. It’s convenient that Dylan is finding out all of this. He does have a pot farm, and knows tons of shady people he can get money from (steal it, most likely). He’ll get her the money.


I think I’ve caught up to you now (I am currently on commercial).


KH: yes. :)


KH: another episode, another chance for Caleb to die already.


Romero’s face when he found out that the guy was Caleb...priceless. He’s like “this asshat”. Also, yes, please die Caleb. He can be the finale death.


KH: we don't need to wait til the finale.


I am fine if they want to kill him off early. Haha.


Is Romero about to go arrest some people?!


WHAT?! HIS MOM?! HUH?!


KH: His ghost mom! His crook dad! WTH?


Dylan is about to have the “So, your son dresses up and thinks he is you” conversation. Those are never not awkward.


KH: "Yeah...I don't want to have this talk, either."


“That’s nothing new for Norman. There is always something dead in the basement” OMG. I should not be laughing this hard at that. WOW, Norma. Just WOW.


kH: It IS a valid point! But so many times he could've gotten help!

Dylan is basically telling her they have to do something and it’s obviously ignored.


Romero’s Dad? I guess.


KH: I think so.


I am going to go with never, Caleb. You’re never allow to stop by.


Dylan is going to do whatever it is for the money to give it to Emma. He better not get himself killed.


KH: $25,000. That's convenient.


Very convenient. Love that Caleb automatically assumes Dylan got Emma pregnant. Not everyone is YOU, Caleb.


KH: right? SHUT UP, CALEB. ALSO, DYLAN IS A GROWNUP.


Yup, and he’s trying to do the nice thing here. Unlike your grossness.


Norman’s like “What? Therapist? Huh?”. I wonder if he realizes that Norma likes the therapist. This could go REALLY badly.


KH: This is so creepy.


KH: Norman will kill him, won't he?


YES! Norman is going to kill him.


OMG! “How was it sleeping with my mother?” That is creepy.


KH: HOLY FUCKING SHIT.  Holy crap, Norman. Holy. Crap.


He’s insane. ‘What was she like?’ Um, Norman. VASTLY INAPPROPRIATE.


EVERYONE IS UNCOMFORTABLE NORMAN. EVERYONE.


KH: I am super uncomfortable.


This therapist guy is asking questions that are not going to end up with anything good happening as a result...like that. See, Norman is choking him now because of the questions.


When a therapist is telling you that your son needs help, you listen. DO IT NORMA (*cries because she won’t*).


KH: I didn't think he'd kill him TODAY. And yeah, no kidding. Everyone sees it but you!


The therapist immediately picked up on the way Norman is overly attached to Norma though.


"I can't even tell you...also, I may have choked him a little bit."


Ah yeah. Also, he started the conversation by asking about sex with his mother.


We all go a little mad sometimes...love the use of that.


KH: ME TOO!


Norma and Romero FOREVER! I ship it.


Norma’s “Shut up” I laughed so hard.


KH: sounds like Emma has a thing for Dylan. :-/


Pretty sure she does. Cannot blame her. He’s totally cute.


Um...Norma and Romero are really getting touchy feely. Can we call it that he’s the boyfriend?


KH: Questionable Norma returns!


KH: could be either.


I love that he told her that she’s beautiful.


KH: me too!


Awkward...Dylan is telling Norma about his dinner plans with Emma.


I wonder how Emma will react to dinner at the house, instead of going out with Dylan.


DYLAN TOLD YOU NOT TO COME. WHY DO YOU NOT LISTEN? SIGH.


KH: "We can't be friends, Caleb!"


KH: NORMA, NO. NO. NO.


Norman is not going to like this. At all. He hates Caleb. I predict attempted murder at the dinner table.


KH: "he's working on something in the basement. It may be the therapist."


HAHAHA!


KH: impressive!


Queue Norman coming and freaking out in 3...2….1…


KH: that face!


Romero’s like “WTF?”


Most awkward dinner EVER.


Maybe having Norman next to Caleb is a big mistake (or you know...the best thing ever in our case).


KH: yeah, he may be about to die. Oh, Norman's face.


He’s legit thinking about stabbing with the fork. Haha.


KH: he is so creepy! God, Norman!


Um… o.O That was SO SO SO unsettling.


Only 3 more episodes now? Or two?


KH: 3.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Thank you for stopping by my blog and thank you even more for leaving me a comment.

I have decided to make this an awards free blog. I appreciate the gesture, and love that you thought of my blog, however I simply can't pass them along as required.

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...