Sunday, March 13, 2016

New To My Book Closet


It's that time of the week again. Time to show you what bookish goodies made their way into my home and book closet (to be saved from the evil book eating cat monster named Aria). This is inspired by the various "mailbox" posts out there (eg. In My Mailbox by The Story Siren, and Stacking the Shelves by Tynga's Reviews).

Lots of exciting things in the mail this week!

First up, I received my March #otspsecretsister package. I had mentioned how much I missed summer and that I was entirely done with winter. My sister, 'Tink', sent me summer in  a package!


Amy and Roger's Epic Detour by Morgan Matson (goodreads)

She sent me bubbles, fruity candles, some reusable ice cubes, little drink umbrellas, Easter M&Ms AND a kit to grow my own strawberries! I immediately set up the strawberry growing kit, and I am excited to see if it works. I had read Amy and Roger's Epic Detour before, but it was the one Morgan Matson book I do not own so I was excited to get a copy. A huge thank you to 'Tink' for the amazing package. Oh, and not included in the picture? A package of island flavoured cat treats for Aria to get a head start on summer, too. She loves them!

Two other books made their way into my book closet this week. One was a purchase and the other is a review copy sent from the publisher.


Lady Midnight by Cassandra Clare (goodreads)
The Serpent King by Jeff Zentner (goodreads)

A huge thank you to Penguin Random House Canada for sending along the review copy of The Serpent King. I have heard nothing but amazing things about this one and I cannot wait to read it.

I also have been hearing AMAZING things about Lady Midnight and cannot wait to fit it into my reading schedule. Sadly, it looks like it might be a little while, but I look forward to sharing my thoughts when I am able.

What bookish items made their way into your mailbox this week?

Happy Weekend and Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Thank you for stopping by my blog and thank you even more for leaving me a comment.

I have decided to make this an awards free blog. I appreciate the gesture, and love that you thought of my blog, however I simply can't pass them along as required.

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...