Thursday, March 24, 2016

Sexy Summer Reading - Recommendations Wanted



With winter FINALLY starting to leave us, and a hint of spring in the air, my thoughts have turned to planning my summer reading ... and I need some help.

I  am looking to spice up my sexy TBR with some sexy reading for the poolside (and use them for a themed week in the middle of July). The problem is I don't know where to start. I am hoping my lovely followers will leave some recommendations in the comments (or message me them on Twitter).

No restrictions on genre. They can be YA, NA or Adult. They can be a mix of old and new releases. The only requirement is that they are the type of book that will heat up your beach time reading!

What books have you read and loved? Which ones do you want someone else to try before you dive in? Recommend them all and I'll pick a few to throw into my beach bag this summer!


2 comments:

I love comments. Thank you for stopping by my blog and thank you even more for leaving me a comment.

I have decided to make this an awards free blog. I appreciate the gesture, and love that you thought of my blog, however I simply can't pass them along as required.

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...