Saturday, March 5, 2016

Weekly Obsessions


The awesome Kelly at KellyVision started posting a weekly post highlighting whatever she happened to be obsessed with that week. I LOVE this idea, so much in fact that I will be doing it myself every Saturday.

BOOK

Cover of As I Descended by Robin Talley (goodreads)

All of the Fall 2016 covers are starting to be revealed, and I am in love with this cover for Robin Talley's newest novel. It suits the synopsis perfectly.


I love the cover scheme here. The moody/atmospheric cover fits with a Macbeth retelling. This is high on my list for Fall 2016 and the cover is just pretty wrapping on an already amazing sounding story.

Cover of Three Dark Crowns by Kendare Blake (goodreads)

I am a fan of simplistic covers. Less is more usually. I immediately loved this cover when I saw it. It's simple, but eye catching and immediately piques your interest.


This story of three sisters who must fight for a crown is a must read for me, and this cover just makes me all the more excited to have it in my hands.

paperback cover for Anne and Henry by Dawn Ius (goodreads)

I loved this novel, and I loved the hot pink, eye catching cover that was on the hardcover, BUT this paperback cover? This paperback cover is amazing.


These models perfectly capture Dawn Ius' Anne and Henry and it has a modern feel to it that fits the updated story perfectly. It's fun, and that also fits the novel. I am excited to see this one on shelves (and there may just be a giveaway closer to release!)

TV/MOVIE

Penny Dreadful Season 3 Trailer

This trailer gave me goosebumps. From the haunting cover of 'You Don't Own Me' to Victor Frankenstein's proclamation that he wrote 'the bloody book' on sin, each and every single part of this trailer is phenomenal. 



Eva Green is a goddess and I am so excited to see what surprises her storyline has in store for us. I am so excited for more #Ethanessa goodness and my heart is already aching for my tragically doomed Victor. May cannot get here fast enough!

Sexy Outlander Photoshoot

Outlander graced the cover of Entertainment Weekly this past week. Along with a jaw droppingly sexy cover, there were some incredible photos inside.

Here is my favourite....



This photo, which again shows that I prefer the less is more approach, is one of the tamer photos from the shoot, but it's one of the sexiest in my opinion. The way they are looking at each other is sexy. The placement of their hands is sexy. Check out the entire photo shoot, but been aware that some of the shots are perhaps a little NSFW.

What are you obsessed with this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Thank you for stopping by my blog and thank you even more for leaving me a comment.

I have decided to make this an awards free blog. I appreciate the gesture, and love that you thought of my blog, however I simply can't pass them along as required.

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...