Monday, April 1, 2019

Monthly TBR and Recap


It is the start of another month which means checking in with how I did with my March list and what I have added for April.

March was not the success I wanted it to be either. I think I am going to have to just admit that I am not reading as much as I used to. I need to make adjustments for what that looks like for the blog, and just read whatever makes me happy (and not necessarily towards a particular goal).

The books that were on my list are:

King of Scars by Leigh Bardugo (goodreads)
Enchantee by Gita Trelease (goodreads)
We Set The Dark On Fire by Tehlor Kay Mejia (goodreads)
Four Dead Queens by Astrid Scholte (goodreads)
The Cruel Prince by Holly Black (goodreads)

Plus I had two ebooks on my list:

Daisy Jones and the Six by Taylor (goodreads)
Hired by Zoey Castile (goodreads)

I managed to read three books that were on my list and two that were not. I read The Cruel Prince, Daisy Jones and the Six, and Hired from the above list. I also finished A Curse So Dark and Lonely.

The books not on my list that I managed to read were:

Hollywood Prince by Natasha Madison (goodreads)
The Umbrella Academy: Volume Two by Gerard Way, Gabriel Ba, Dave Stewart (goodreads)

I am now looking forward to April and the books I am hoping to read. I have so many amazing sounding books (plus ones that have been on my list for months) so here is hoping I manage to clear some from the list.


Izzy + Tristan by Shannon Dunlap (goodreads)
Four Dead Queens by Astrid Scholte (goodreads)
We Set The Dark On Fire by Tehlor Kay Mejia (goodreads)
Enchantee by Gita Trelease (goodreads)
King of Scars by Leigh Bardugo (goodreads)

I also have some ebooks on my list:




Stepsister by Jennifer Donnelly (goodreads)
Red, White and Royal Blue by Casey McQuiston (goodreads)
The Bride Test by Helen Hoang (goodreads)
The Devouring Gray by Christine Lynn Herman (goodreads)
Wicked Saints by Emily A Duncan (goodreads)
Serious Moonlight by Jenn Bennett (goodreads)
You'd Be Mine by Erin Hahn (goodreads)
Meet Cute by Helena Hunting (goodreads)

I will, obviously, be focusing on ebooks this month to try and clear as many of them off my list as I can!

What books are you reading this month? Have you read any of the ones in my list? If so, let me know what you think in the comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Thank you for stopping by my blog and thank you even more for leaving me a comment.

I have decided to make this an awards free blog. I appreciate the gesture, and love that you thought of my blog, however I simply can't pass them along as required.

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...