Saturday, April 6, 2019

Weekly Obsessions


The awesome Kelly at KellyVision started posting a weekly post highlighting whatever she happened to be obsessed with that week. I LOVE this idea, so much in fact that I will be doing it myself every Saturday.

BOOK

The Falling In Love Montage by Ciara Smyth (goodreads)

This book's deal announcement caught my attention because it sounds absolutely adorable. A series of dates inspired after iconic rom-com montages?! Yes, please!

Here is the full blurb given as part of the announcement...
YA contemporary romance follows 17-year-old Saoirse Clarke, who is looking for anything but a relationship after an epic breakup with her girlfriend—until she meets Ruby, who convinces her to embark on a summer of carefree, no-strings-attached dates inspired by the montages in Ruby's favorite rom-coms. 
Cute right? This one doesn't come out until summer of 2020 but I am already really excited.

TV/MOVIE

Joker Trailer

I am sort of intrigued by this premise of this movie and was curious what the trailer would look like. It appears the answer to that seems to be Taxi Driver, Falling Down, and The King of Comedy.




Joaquin Phoenix certainly seems to be delivering one of his best performances in this. There has been some online chatter of him possibly being worthy of Oscar consideration. We'll have to wait and see when the movie is released, but I am still very intrigued. I do however feel like this could have not had any ties to Batman and they could have made the same movie.

What are you obsessed with this week? Let me know in the comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Thank you for stopping by my blog and thank you even more for leaving me a comment.

I have decided to make this an awards free blog. I appreciate the gesture, and love that you thought of my blog, however I simply can't pass them along as required.

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...