Tuesday, April 2, 2019

My Sinemia Experiment: Month Eight



March has come and gone and I only made it to the movie twice this month. Luckily, Sinemia is now rolling over unused days so I'll get my third movie next month along with my three movies for April. I went to go see Us and Dumbo. 

Sadly, I also had a lot of issues with the service this month. I manged to get them all sorted out and still get to use my subscription, but it was the first time I had really gotten a taste of what I had seen other people talk about. 



My savings for this month was $9.91 after taking the convenience fees into consideration. This brings my grand total savings up to $173.89 (last month's total was $163.98).  

Do I recommend this service? That depends. I highly recommend going in with your eyes open. There are definitely some issues but I am still enjoying the service overall. It is not going to be for everyone and I can no longer so that I haven't experienced the issues everyone else has been. I have been lucky in that they have been mostly prompt in assisting me and that things have worked out. It is not the same story for everyone if you take a look at various posts on social media.

That leaves the big question of whether or not I'll sign up for another year. I might regret doing it, but I am going to chance it again. I've enjoyed this little experiment so far and am looking forward to it continuing and getting to have another Oscar season like I did last year. We'll see how the summer goes, but I am hopeful (which is saying something considering where I started earlier).

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Thank you for stopping by my blog and thank you even more for leaving me a comment.

I have decided to make this an awards free blog. I appreciate the gesture, and love that you thought of my blog, however I simply can't pass them along as required.

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...