Sunday, April 21, 2019

Weekly Obsessions


The awesome Kelly at KellyVision started posting a weekly post highlighting whatever she happened to be obsessed with that week. I LOVE this idea, so much in fact that I will be doing it myself every Saturday.

Happy Easter, everyone. It's a short post today because not too much has been revealed.

TV/MOVIE

When They See Us Trailer

When They See Us is just one of the true crime based movies hitting Netflix in May. A trailer was just released and if you devour anything true crime related the same way I do this will become a must watch for you after seeing this trailer.




It is based on the Central Park Five and it is a enraging and gripping story. Ava Duvernay seems to have done incredible work here.

OTHER

Book Expo Autographing Sneak Peek

I am going to Book Expo again this year and they recently released a sneak peek at the authors who will be in attendance. The list is pretty incredible with me especially looking forward to Renée Ahdieh, Leigh Bardugo, Jasmine Guillory, Brigid Kemmerer, Kim Liggett, Kerri Maniscalco, and Rainbow Rowell. It is already looking like it is going to be filled with amazing authors and I cannot wait for the full schedule.  

What are you obsessed with this week? Let me know in the comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Thank you for stopping by my blog and thank you even more for leaving me a comment.

I have decided to make this an awards free blog. I appreciate the gesture, and love that you thought of my blog, however I simply can't pass them along as required.

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...