Saturday, July 6, 2019

Weekly Obsessions


The awesome Kelly at KellyVision started posting a weekly post highlighting whatever she happened to be obsessed with that week. I LOVE this idea, so much in fact that I will be doing it myself every Saturday.

Just a small post this week. I have pretty much been busy watching Stranger Things and not much else is going on.

TV/MOVIES

Knives Out Trailer

I was intrigued by the casting in this movie and the fact that it was simply referred to as a 'classic whodunit'. Not much was released about the plot until the first trailer was revealed.




This trailer is really fun. Chris Evans looks like he is having a blast with this role. I looks like a fun mystery that, I think, will play well around USA Thanksgiving.

Stranger Things Season 3

I ended up watching the entirety of the third season in one day. It is, perhaps, the best season to date and filled with so many emotional moments. I don't want to give any spoilers, but I (mostly) loved all of the new characters. I will probably end up watching it at least once more and already cannot wait for season four.

What are you obsessed with this week? Let me know in the comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Thank you for stopping by my blog and thank you even more for leaving me a comment.

I have decided to make this an awards free blog. I appreciate the gesture, and love that you thought of my blog, however I simply can't pass them along as required.

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...