Tuesday, October 8, 2019

Canada Votes


I am forgoing the usual blog post to remind my fellow Canadians to vote in the upcoming federal election which takes place Monday October 21st. It is so important that use your vote to have a voice in shaping Canada's future. Look at the candidates and what they stand for and  what they say about the issues that are important to you. use your power to help stand for what you believe in.


Those who have already registered have started receiving their voting cards and advance polling opens up Friday Oct 11th.

If you're unsure of how/where/when/etc to vote you can find out all of the details by visiting the Elections Canada website. Make sure you are registered and get out there and vote!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Thank you for stopping by my blog and thank you even more for leaving me a comment.

I have decided to make this an awards free blog. I appreciate the gesture, and love that you thought of my blog, however I simply can't pass them along as required.

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...